Thursday, January 17, 2008

Boo Hiss

Crystal locked her keys in the car on Saturday again. She was at the gym and this was the 5th time that she has locked her keys in the car at the gym (about the 20th time total). Last time I gave the gym a copy of the key so that I wouldn't have to rescue her and the time before that I gave her 5 copies of her car key. The gym couldn't find her copy and when I came to unlock her car, we found 4 sets of keys locked inside her car...So if any of you get a call from Crystal, she's probably calling to ask for a ride home, because I AM NOT GOING TO RESCUE HER!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm just not too sure how you do it Crystal. You don't even have automatic locks and have to consciously think about locking the door. I'll come rescue you.

Jill said...

LOL. LOL. That is so funny that you gave the gym a copy of her keys. Way to think ahead! Thanks for sharing. It is good to know that we are all so very human. ;)

The Lambs said...

I'll come get you any time because I've done the same thing and sent Jen to my house to get the spare key then come get me. BTW- YES, Austin has a Roys restaurant. It's fabulous. Get whatever fish they have on the menu and the chocolate souffle. However, each restaurant has a different manager, so Peter and I went there once and it wasn't quite the same as Maui (maybe it's because we were missing the ocean breeze and smell of sunblock on our skin) but it was till very good. Good Valentine's date!

Nate said...

Um...anybody ever heard of little magnetic things you put a key in and stick under your car??
My problem is headlights. I leave them on a few times a month. I think it is good for my battery to get some exercise.

J D C and N said...

That is hilarious!