Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Voting in America

So if you weren't aware there have been some controversies in America lately, most of which has made me scream and think most Americans were ignorant and stupid. But tonight a little bit of faith has been restored in America's ability to vote for the right person. I am happy to announce that Amanda Overmyer has been voted off of American Idol and that she did not make the top 10 so she will not be touring with the show.






Now I'm wondering if America will make the right decision again at the end of the year....






(as a side note I pretty much think Oprah is the devil)

2 comments:

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

So who do you want to win then? And, who DID you want to win? :)

Truman Jensen said...

I wanted Mitt Romney to win but I'm rooted for Brook White right now.