Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hell on Earth

Until you've sat through a professional development meeting at a school, you haven't experienced the 7th circle of hell. From today:

*In a gradeschool teacher voice. This lady taught 2nd grade* "I would like to give you some strategies for note-taking now that you can take back to your classrooms. I have used these strategies, and I really think they are of great value. The first is...


writing with a pencil."

Seriously. Had to hear about that one for 15 minutes.

In other news, I totally saved a life today! A kid during first period all the sudden was on the ground making crazy "I'm in pain save me" noises. I ran to get the nurse! She called another nurse! And they called 911! So he went to the hospital and had his appendix out.

2 comments:

Marsie said...

LOL! Sounds exciting!

Nate said...

Wow... did you get a medal?