Thursday, March 11, 2010

Torpedoes



Last week, I had the pleasure of giving the TAKS test. During a break from my 6 HOURS of staring at children (that your tax dollars pay for, by the way. Thanks.) I went to Chipotle for some lunch. I saw a former student, who is currently taking calculus at the high school, at Chipotle with his mother.
Me: Hey, P.
P: Hey, Mrs. J. This is my mom.
Me: Nice to meet you. So, P, how is calculus going?
P: Mr J. has torpedoes for nipples!! And he says a lot of things that can be taken sexually. Like one time, he told us we had to really straddle the problem and tweak it a little bit.
Me: silence
P's mom: Well, it was certainly nice to meet you. P really enjoyed PreCal last year.

2 comments:

Dave and Britni said...

You had David and I rolling with this one!! Who just says that? :) So funny!!

Dave and Britni said...

I need a new story, yours are the BEST!!! I hope all is well with you and TJ!