Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stung

Yesterday we went to Schlitterbahn water park. While waiting in line for the first ride I decided to rest my arm on the wooden side railing, Unfortunately the scorpion that happened to be resting there did not appreciate it and decided to sting me. We decided to stay at the park and try and have some fun but after about 4 hours, it started raining and the rides closed down. So we headed to pottery barn where we found a crib bumper for $10!!!

Anyway here is the bug bite a day later, the color has gone down a little bit, but it still hurts.



4 comments:

Texas Bell Blog said...

A crib bumper? What are you trying to tell me? :-)

jill said...

I want to know the same thing Texas Bell is asking . . . um, what's up with that?!

Truman Jensen said...

The venom from scorpions makes people delirious...plus I wanted to see how many people read our blog...apparently only 2!!!

I M A said...

LOL, you mention a crib, and everyone forgets all about the excruciating scorpion sting.