Friday, October 10, 2008

Quirks

So, I have also fallen prey to Nicole's demand for 5 quirks about me to be posted for all the world to see. I hope my students don't find this.

1. If you know me, you know that I have serious food issues. If it looks gross, smells gross, sounds gross (meatloaf--disgusting!), or I just don't feel like it, then I refuse to eat it. RE-fuse. I think I have hurt some feelings in the past. But, really--it's not your cooking. It's not because I think you might have made something gross. I just don't want to. Now, some might feel the urge to call me immature or tell me to "grow up"--but, really, what is more mature than knowing exactly what you will and will not do and sticking to those standards?

2. I hate it when the air conditioner blows directly on my face. I would rather be too hot than have it blow on my face.

3. I have a very specific place for my pillow. I have a huge pillow, and I like to sleep on my side. My pillow has to wrap around me and touch my back while I am sleeping. If it gets moved during the night, I wake up to move it back.

4. Ummm...I hate answering my phone. Even if I like you or are related to you, I just hate phones. I don't like talking on them at all. That's why I never answer and rarely call you back.

There is nothing else strange about me that I can think of. And don't leave a comment if you think of something embarrassing.

3 comments:

jill said...

Poor Crystal. How in the world does she live with you? :)
If I were her, I would wake up at night and move your pillow ever so slightly to see how long it would take you to readjust it. lol.

Truman Jensen said...

Just to set the record straight, those are Crystal's Quirks! I have none :)

But i'd like to add another to her list, she hates being touched in the face, especially if you touch her nose.

jill said...

Ooooh! Well, my oh-so-perfect cousin . . . :)
In that case, I say you (T.Jay) better not ever wake up in the middle of the night and move Crystal's pillow! You leave that girl alone.
lol.
I am with her on the nose touching . . . I don't care for it, either. It sort of makes me feel like I'm suffocating.
Thank you for setting the record straight.